1. Microwave receiver as a non-destructive diagnostics device;
2. Liquid, solid and gas composition control (e.g. gunpowder charge monitoring).
3. Creation of solar cells to provide power supply for individual consumers. Provision of military men with low-power autonomous natural current sources in the field and especially difficult conditions;
4. Formation of elements of Si integrated circuits. Radiotherapy equipment to be used in the field conditions.
5. Ionizing radiation receivers based on semiconductor materials (SPTI, IMNE);
6. Receivers operating in the UV range for rocketry and household appliances;
7. Gamma-and X-ray radiation recorder;
8. Optical properties of the structures obtained by ion doping to be used in night vision devices (SPTI, IMNE) as well as for “friend-or-foe” identification.
9. Pulsed photon irradiation system (PPIS);
10. A new device - memristor;
11. Development of the chip generator system based on the Doppler effect;
(Remote fuse of combat materials)